All set for Telanganato cast its vote for electing a new state government. The polling process is increased by one hour (comparable to 7AM-5PM on regularly basis) shall begin 7AM onwards till 6PM because of the Corona scare. It will be held on the third week of January, 2020. The result will be declared onthree days post the polling date.
Make sure to have your name included in the voter’s list and have a photo voter slip handy before heading to a polling booth or station. A photo voter slip is a document issued by ECI (Election Commission of India) that carries details where the voter is enrolled as a voter, the polling station, and a serial number. As per the rule, it is mandatory to carry the photo voter slip along with voter identification card or Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) or Voter’s Id issued by the ECI.
The Election Commission has put the entire voter list online this year. According to the poll body, officials will scan the pre-printed voter slips containing the QR-code to mark the electors’ attendance for casting their votes.
Steps to follow in downloading Voterslip in GHMC Elections Hyderabad:
- Visit the Telangana State Election Commission – TSEC official Website –: https://tsec.gov.in
- Click on the ‘TS Voter Portal’ in the website home page.
- Then, in this web page click on the link of ‘Download Voter Slip”
- In this downloading web page, Select the District from the drop-down list
- Select the Municipality from the above list
- Next, select the Ward from that drop-down list
- Enter Your Name in English
- Enter Your Epic Number in the required field.
- Enter the Captcha Text
- Now, click on the Search -Telugu Button(in case of downloading TS Voter Slip from Web Portal by EPIC Number) / Click on the Download Button
- Then, your TS Voter Slip will appear on your Device Screen
- Download the TS Voter Slip.
- Take a print and preserve it for future need.
*You can also download the TS Voter Slip from NVSP Web Portal: https://www.nvsp.in/
*The step for downloading Voter Slip from NVSP include Father’s/ Husband’s Name; Age or Date of Birth; Gender; State; District; and Assembly Constituency.Sponsored Links
How to find polling station number in Telangana?
A polling station or polling booth is a place where voters visit to cast their ballots during elections. The area is often called a ward, precinct, polling district, or constituency. It is staffed by officials who are professionally called election judges, or returning officers. They are responsible for monitoring voting procedures and assisting the voters with the election processes.
It is necessary to find the polling station in a concerned location as they are one of the essential elements of an electoral process. These areas or booths are essential for ensuring freedom and secrecy of the votes.
Initial days witnessed the political parties going door to door to help the voters identify their polling booth. Due to advances, ECI decided to provide voter identity slips to each eligible voter on the polling day specifying accurate polling booths. The voter ID slips are also advantageous for using it as an alternation to EPIC identity. The ECI stated that voter slips likely take away by a few political parties who were unlikely to cast them their votes.
Timings for casting your valuable vote: 7 am to 6 pm.
Identifying Polling Booth Location in a Google Map:
- Find the Polling Station given in your voter slip
- Enter the name of the state, district, and the account (assembly constituency)
- Enter the Polling Station (given in your voter slip)
Identity Proof for Voting in Telangana:
The Election Commission has directed that the electors who do not have EPIC shall have to produce any one of the following photo documents for establishing their identity before casting their votes:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of age
- Proof of identity Documents:
- Photo PAN Card
- Valid Indian Passport
- Voters Identity Card
- Permanent laminated driving license
- Employee ID Card (issued by Defence/Govt./ Public sector undertaking/ Reputed MNC’s only).
- Certificate of practice issued professional bodies like ICAI/ ICSI/ICWAI/ ICFA can be accepted as an ID proof.
- Bank passbook with attested customer photograph and signature.
- Defence ID
- Proof of Address Documents:
- Valid Indian passport
- Life Insurance premium receipt of any insurer
- Voter ID card
- Permanent laminated driving license
- Latest telephone bill not older than 3 months
- Post-paid piped gas connection bill showing consumption and complete address
- Bank passbook or latest bank account statement
- Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- Co-operative housing society receipt
- Original post-paid mobile bill showing complete residence address of the applicant
- Notarised registered rent agreement with the latest electricity bill issued to the landlord.
- Proof of Age Documents:
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- LIC policy (minimum 12 months in force)
- College Certificate
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Here, we are providing the list of the number for every polling booth in Telangana, for your quick convenience.
List of Polling Booth in Telangana:
**Disclaimer: Theinformation stated above is for reference purpose only. For any changes on the content, please refer to the official website.Sponsored Links